Master of Accountancy (MAcc) Admission Requirements
Master of Accountancy (MACC)
Admission to the Master of Accountancy at Westminster's Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business is based on an evaluation of undergraduate work, accountancy acumen, and leadership potential. Students may enter the program at the beginning of the Fall, Spring, or Summer semester.
A candidate for admission must submit the following materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- Completed application form
- $50 application fee
- Official college or university transcripts showing proof of baccalaureate degree and fulfillment of prerequisite requirements. Transcripts or test scores are considered official when sent directly from the school or testing service.
- Personal statement addressing the following questions in approximately two pages, doubled spaced:
- Why are you pursuing a Master of Accountancy degree at this time?
- What are your short and long-term goals?
- Why would you choose Westminster College’s Gore School of Business graduate program as your preferred program?
- Professional résumé detailing professional work experience, including relevant job titles, work experiences, responsibilities, and related activities
- Two letters of recommendation from academic or professional colleagues who can address the candidate’s academic and interpersonal skills relevant to this program
- GMAT score (waived in select cases)
When an individual's application file is complete with required documents and according to application dates, the application materials are evaluated by the Graduate Business Admissions Committee. Once accepted to the program, the applicant must submit a $250 tuition deposit in 30 days or less, which guarantees a place in the entering class. Westminster operates rolling admissions, so it is best to apply as soon as possible. To preserve the faculty to student ratio, space availability in each class is limited. Westminster College reserves the right to close the class earlier than dates specified if enrollment goals are met before those dates.