MBA, MBA in Technology Commercialization, Project-Based MBA, and Graduate Certificate Admission Requirements
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business Administration in Technology Commercialization (MBATC)
Project-Based MBA (PMBA)
Admission to the graduate programs at Westminster's Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business is based on an evaluation of undergraduate work, professional experience, and leadership potential. Students may enter the program at the beginning of the Fall, Spring, or Summer semester.
A candidate for admission must submit the following application documents to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- Completed application form
- $50 application fee
- Personal statement addressing the following questions in approximately two pages, double spaced:
- Why are you pursuing a graduate business degree at this time?
- What are your short and long-term career goals?
- Why would you choose Westminster University’s Gore School of Business graduate program as your preferred program?
- One letter of recommendation from academic or professional colleagues who can address the candidate’s academic and interpersonal skills relevant to the program.
- Professional résumé detailing professional work experience, including relevant job titles, work experience, areas of responsibility, and other related activities.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended showing proof of baccalaureate degree earned from a regionally accredited institution.
When an individual's application file is complete with required documents and according to application dates, the applications are evaluated by the Gore School of Business Admissions Committee. Once accepted to a graduate business program, the applicant must submit a $250 tuition deposit in 30 days or less, which guarantees a place in the entering class. Westminster operates rolling admissions, so it is best to apply as soon as possible. To preserve the faculty to student ratio, space availability in each class is limited. Westminster University reserves the right to close the class earlier than dates specified if enrollment goals are met before those dates.